Friday 30 January 2009



my name is jonathan and im a student in kelt.my level is in kelt is red 11.my kelt is kelt jawa.im in the fourth grade at petra seven.my hobbies are watching tv ansd ridding my bike.my favourite continent is africa.i can still remember when i go there with my family.if you want to now africa,read the story below





Africa

We visited africa.we saw many wonderfull places.first, we visited egypt where all of it are desertsif it don’t have the nile river.egypt is divided into two,upper egypt and lower egypt.but we just visited the lower egypt then we went to kenya which is located in the eastern africa.the people in kenya live in the highland.in kenyathe most exited place is the great rift valey and the jade green water of of th famous lake turkand .then we went to nigeria also called the giant of africa .it got it name because it had the largest population in africa.in there, there is the niger delta.it is the third largest delta on earth.finally we went to south africa.south africa is made of flat areas called plateus.in there,there is the dragon’s mountain its filled with jagged peaks.i am very happy there.but I have to go home to Indonesia.

No comments: