Wednesday 6 May 2009

Stories With Relative Clauses - by PI1

PI1 has been learning about relative clauses. They wrote some stories and their classmates added defining and non-defining relative clauses to make the stories a bit more exciting. Read and enjoy!

It was midnight, which was really dark, and I decided to go home, which was far far away. I was kind of sleepy at the time because I had been drinking, and my sight was blurry as hell. In the middle of the way, which was bumpy, windy, and dangerous, I saw something that was really freaking white pass in front of my car and next thing I knew, my car suddenly hit something that was gooey, sticky, and gross. I got out of the car and looked outside, but there's nothing there that was obvious, because it was dark out there. I hurried back in my old, rusty car and drove far far away. Next morning, I found traces of blood, which was dark red, gooey, sticky, and obviously gross in front of my old rusty car. It was terrible.

Originally by Dhana and Felicia
Edited by Bintoro and Kevin


Last holiday ,which was 2 months ago, Ami and Sherlee who were best friends went to the Antarctic. They went there by flying strange bus that was, well , strange and it took approximately 6 hours to get there. It was really boring. They got the ticket to Antarctic from someone who was suspicious and strange. He gave them the tickets that were new and fresh, according to him, not an old and crumpled tickets as one would expected from a man of his state, because the man had felt that one day Ami and Sherlee would become Antarctic’s superheroes and millionaires as was told by the ancient prophecies. They arrived there after three plane malfunctions, two emergency situations, four tantrums, five accidents, one mad Ami, one scared Sherlee and a long flight and started their research as told by the man to save the world to become millionaires.

Originally by Vanya and Sherly
Edited by Felicia and Dhana


Yesterday I got up in the middle of the night, which was very dark and quiet. I felt very hot, which was not strange because it was summer season, so I turned on the air conditioner, which had just been repaired that afternoon. After that, I picked a glass of cold water then went to my room upstairs very slowly because I was so tired, went to bed and continued sleeping. It felt so great and comfortable. Suddenly I woke up in another place where nobody was around, The place was very dark and there was strange noises. It was so scary and I didn’t know how could have happened and where I was, so I cried loudly. I heard someone came closer, and closer. Then I saw a tall dark figure, which was extremely terrifying. What a horrible dream!

Originally by Sovia and Shanti
Edited by Ivan and Anthonny



One day, a babysitter who was beautiful, hot, and sexy like a top model was taking care of a baby who is very annoying and irritating. She left the baby to go out to buy some baby food which contained cabbage, green pepper and celery that she bought near her boyfriend’s house. When she got home, she couldn’t find the baby where it should be. She went to the police station that was full of handsome, six-packed, bold men and told them what had happened. The police looked everywhere in the police station’s room. But they couldn’t find the baby. She was so panicked that she peed in the police station’s floor. When she was going to bed which was in her house that was the baby’s bed, she found out that the baby who was under the bed beside her furry cat.

Originally by Ivan and Anthonny
Edited by Sherly and Vanya

Once upon a time, there was a boy who called Samuel whose father worked as a businessman and his mother as a housewife. He always had a sickle which always with him all the time to mutilate people, especially bullies who is annoyed him. He also swore a lot at every person he saw, including his family who really loved him. One day, in the very beautiful day, in the beautiful moment, when the sky was blue, the birds sang with the beautiful voice, he met a fairy godmother who was very kind and had a magic to turned him into a good boy. ~You think that this story ends with a happy ending, right? HELL NO! At last, on that beautiful day when the bird stopped singing, he killed the fairy godmother before she could even say anything.

Originally by Kevin and Bintoro
Edited by Felicia and Dhana

1 comment:

7 Книг said...

Все тексты - либо криминал, либо разврат, либо мистика. Неужели нет нормальных текстов?