Wednesday 20 January 2010

Upper 2 students created an imaginary day for some regular people.


A Pet shop owner’s day

8.20 AM
I begin the day as usual and check my e-mail , there is a request from Mr. Chatot my old client, he request for pets. I’m unsure what pet he want, so I call him. After I called him, he requested for 10 high quality parrots to be resell.

10.00 AM
I take care the animal in my shop first before doing his request. After finish I call my Supplier office and ask if they have the parrots. They said they have the parrot but I must wait for 3 days.

14.30 AM
I started to go to my pet shop branches to check the situation there. Every branches seems to succeeded selling the pets and gain much profit than I expected. On the way I call mr. Chatot that the parrots will arrive in 3 days and he agreed. That’s all of it.
Aldi
JeffryUP2



The Day of a Fortune Teller

Everyday, I wake up at 7 in the morning. I wear weird clothes everyday (dress). Then, I open my shop at 9 o’clock. I bring my crystal ball everyday to my shop. It’s very important to me. People will come to my shop to know about what will happen next or their future will be. Sometimes, they ask me about their family, luckiness, love, money, and career. I also do horoscopes for a magazine each month and they will pay me. I always interact with outside world and communicate with spirits and ghost. Sometimes, some people will ask me to chase away ghosts. But, I decline. I told them to go to my closest friend who can actually chase away ghosts and spirits. I also need rest. So, I close my shop at 10 p.m.




Created by: Teresa and IvyUpper-2

No comments: