Monday 1 February 2010

Red 9 - Scary Stories

The Gaveyard

Two thousand years ago,there was an adventurer his name is Billy.He wanted to went the grave yard.He saw a woman when he was close to the woman his guess was wrong it was a vampire.The vampire is looked like a woman It had a long hair,three eyes ,and it body is bleding. It wanted to killed Billy.Then Billy was ran away.The vampire followed Billy.But,Billy fell down and the vampire catched him and his legs were broke.Billy screamed loudly but Billy was killed.

by Peter and Louis
Zombie Arrived In My House

One day,my family was in my house . On the night , we all watching tv, and then we went to slept. I looked in my window there was a zombie ! I run to my parents room and told them there was a zombie in my window . We ran to my room , and the zombie gets many . And we all scared , we wanted to went out side the house . But the zombie locked my door house . We ran to the garage but , the garage also locked . Then the zombie broke my window and went in my house . A… A…..! The zombie ate we all .

By: Renata & Melina
A Scary Story
One rainy night, at a cemetery, there was a family .They went there because one of their cousin died because an accident. Then suddenly, the gate locked by itself .They saw something rise .When they checked, it was a zombie. The zombie saw them .They ran & ran. The zombie chased them. Then finally they caught them. And they were eaten.
The End
by Karina and Tamara

No comments: