Monday 1 February 2010

Red 11 Travels the World

The Europe




When I traveled around the world, I will re-tell my story. I like to go to Europe, I go to many countries, one of them is France. In France I go visited the Eiffel Tower. I stayed in France for 5 days. I also visited the Major Rivers, Seine, Rhine, Rhoneand also Major Mountain Ranges, Alps, Pyrenees, Massif Central.
France the LARGEST country in Western Europe, long been a gateway between the continents, Northetrn and Southern regions.It’s lengthy borders touch Germany and Belgium in the north ; the atlantic ocean in the west ; the Pyrenees mountains and spain in the in the south.
Then I go to Italy, I went to the sport stadium to saw soccer match, it’s so FUN !!!
I also go to the Rome, in Rome I went to the Collosseum I saw many brave person who is so brave to join the ox match. As one of the tourists I went through the canals of Venice.
Italy is a boot-shaped, Peninsula that just out of Europe into the Adriactic sea. Tyrrhenian sea. Mediterranean sea, and others waters in it’s location has played an important role in it’s history.

It’s a wonderful days in Europe, I LOV’IN IT !!!
by Sesilia and Madeleine

Asia
We visited Asia. We visited a lot of good places. When we went to China we saw Great Wall and Forbidden City. They’re very beautiful. When we went to India we saw Taj Mahal which take 20 years to build and it’s very luxury. When we went to Japan, we saw Tokyo Power. We went to Osaka, we saw a very big mountain, Mount Fuji. When we went to Turkey, we went to The Library of Celcus in Ephesus. It’s very- very big. Then we went to Israel, there we went to the Dead Sea it’s very beautiful and deep. Then we went to Afghanistan. There we went to the Blue Mosque. It’s very big and beautiful. That’s all my holiday. I’m very sad because we have to go home.The End
by James and Gerry

No comments: