Monday 12 October 2009

Blue 10 - Introductions

My name is Tino.
I'm 10 years old
I'm Indonesian
I have 1 sister
My sister's name is Leti
She is 9 years old
I'm in the Margie Elementary School at 6th grade
My hobby is reading comics and riding a bike
I have swimming, mathematics, and computer lessons
I want to be a street racerI went to Batu last holiday.



My name is Samuel.
I’m 11 years old.
I’m Indonesian.
I have two sisters. They’re Michelle and Maybelle. Michelle is 18 years old and Maybelle is 8 years old.
I go to Petra 5 Elementary School. I’m in the 6th grade.
I enjoy singing lesson.
I don’t like P.E. lesson.
My hobbies are reading books and singing also.
I take English lesson, Piano lesson, Private lesson, and Mandarin lesson.
I want to be an artist.
I went to Jakarta and Sydney last holiday. It was quite fun.


My name is Edwin.
I’m 11 years old.
I’m Indonesian.
I have 2 brothers but no sisters. They’re Edward and Erwin. Edward is 14 years old and Erwin is 11 years old.
I go to SDKr. Masa Depan Cerah.
I enjoy P.E., Maths, Science, and Religion.
I don’t like Character.
My Hobbies are collecting Gundam, and playing computer games.
I take English Lesson, and Private Lesson.
I want to be a Chef.
I went to Batu and Makassar last holiday. It was quite fun.


My name is Michael.I’m 11 years old.I am Indonesian.I have 2 sisters.I don’t have any brothers.
My first sister’s name is Sherly,she is 18 years old.My second sister’s name is Michelle,she is 16 years old.I study in Vita school.I’m in 6th grade.I enjoy computer lesson at school.I dislike Social Studies lesson at school.My hobbies are watching TV and playing computer games.I take English and Chinese lesson.
I want to be a businessman.I went to Semarang last holiday.


My name is Diky
I am 12 years old.
I am Indonesian.
I don’t have any brothers. I only have 2 sisters.
My first sister’s name is Erna, She is 16 years old.
My second sister’s name is Siska. She is 11 years old.
I study at Petra 5 elementary school, now I’m in the 6th grade.
I like math and computer lesson at school, but I don’t like social studies at school.
My hobbies are playing basketball and reading comics.
I take English, math, and Chinese lessons.
I want to be a doctorLast holiday I went to Bali. It was so fun.


My name is Kezia. I’m 11 years old. I’m Indonesian. I don’t have any brother and sister. I go to Petra 1 Elementary School, and I sit in the 6th grade. I enjoy science lesson at school and I hate Mandarin.My hobbies are reading and drawing. My favorite comic is Detective Conan. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I goes to Kelt to study English. I also goes to Global Art to have some drawing lessons every Thursday. Someday, I want to be a doctor. Last holiday, I went to Batu with all of my family. We went to Batu Night Spectacular, Sempu Island and Kawi Mountain. I’m really enjoyed it.

My name is Devina. I’m will be 12 years old. I’m Indonesian. My brother’s name is Jason, he’s 9 years old, and my sister’s name is Celina, she’s 7 years old. I go to Petra 5 Elementary School, and I sit in the 6th grade. I enjoy math lesson at school and I hate Civic. My hobbies are playing computer games and reading. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I goes to Kelt to learn English. I also goes to SSO to have some Piano and Violin lessons every Monday and Tuesday. Someday, I want to be a doctor. Last holiday, I went to Bali with my dad’s friend and my friends. I went to Kuta Beach and I stayed at Nusa Dua Hotel. I’m really enjoyed it.

My name is Erwin. I’m 11 years old. I’m Indonesian. I’ve 2 brothers and no sister. My twin’s name is Edwin, he is 11 years old. My big brother’s name is Edward, he is 14 years old. I’m study at MDC(masa depan cerah) I’m in 6A. I love to play with my friend if I’m in school. in school I hate studying. I love to play video games and I love to read comics. I only take English class .I want to be a businessman because it is interesting. Last holiday I went to trans studio and it was a lot of funs at Ujung Pandang.

My name is Daniel. I’m 11 years old. I’m Indonesian. I’ve 2 brothers and no sister. My brother’s name is Wiharjo, he is 16 years old. My other brother’s name is Wilson, he is 7 years old. I’m study at SDK Yohanes Gabriel. I’m in 6A. I love to play with my friend if I’m in school. In school, I hate studying Javanese. I love to play video games and I like to play keyboards. I take English, Mandarin and Mathematics class .I want to be a businessman because it is interesting. Last holiday I went to China and it was interesting.

No comments: